• 1 month later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Crow...

Ashley: Here'a trick I thought up when I lived in Ethiopia. Birds often used to fly into the window because the sun reflected the garden on the window. I drilled a hole in the woodwork and inserte

I think I might have managed to get a picture on, if so It's a Gannet gliding on the wind at Bempton Rog

Loads of Cardinal's around here, they are a woodland bird. Used to get a male attacking his image in our windows for hours at a time every year when mating had started. Haven't seen him this year.

Come winter when food is scarce, there's around three males and half a dozen females waiting for me to feed the dogs of an evening, they swoop down and steal the dog food.

I actually had an "Airfix" (or something similar) kit of a Cardinal Bird. I took me two weeks to make and paint it, it took my brother 5 seconds to find it wouldn't fly from his bedroom window, and another 20 years trying to fin his other gonad after I kicked him where the sun don't shine (And it wasn't St Annes either !!).

• Upvote 1