There has been a problem with some emoticons not displaying.

Instead of the emoticon a shortcut word will appear like this !inthebin!

When you find one that does not can you post details here so that it can be re installed?

The reply box usually fades before I can type in it so I can't use any anyway...or font changes/bold etc.But it seems to have a mind of it's own...sometimes it works.

This one always gives me trouble:

!rotfl!

Well said Michael!

Yes it is. In fact it is celebrated more in the US than in Ireland!

In typical American fashion, they think the Irish drink green beer on St. Pats day - I repeatedly tell them that no self-respecting Irishman would touch green beer! But they dye it green anyway!

Might have to find me a nice pint of Guinness today!

It's celebrated more in Spain than it is in Ireland !. Every ex pats bar has a 'special ' day on today !!

When I worked out there we used to make sure we were back there for Paddys day, as all the workers and ex pats used to have a good old 'knees up' then a day off to recover , then we'd start painting and decorating our bars in time to open up for Easter

LOL - have you ever tried that green ketchup, or the blue one? The peculiar thing is - they all taste the same! BUT Heinz ketchup tastes different in Canada to the USA - the states version is sweeter!

Sorry - got a friend who works for Heinz at their ketchup plant in Leamington, Ontario. Pronounced LEEmington, by the way!