Americana International, Newark

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ford Mustang,Americana Newark.

Pontiac Firebird TA, Americana Newark Nottm.

Mick2me been down Palm Dessert a few times with my daughter flew South West from Sacramento only 35dollars, great spot if you have asthma that dry air is great unlike Florida that is so damp.Went to S

RGR, Jeep RHD are as common as muck down here in OZ. But the 50s and 60s chrome and finned beauties are special.

Of course, 71-73 Mustangs are at the top of the pile at the moment and your pictures of the prime movers are of special interest to me.

Just keep the pics coming!

RGR, friend of mine is doing a full restoration of Mustang same as #342/343 except his is a 428 Cobra Jet.

He is looking at $AUD100K+ when he has finished it.

My old Scooter buddy Mick Adams is in to Hot Australian Ford Falcon's,he lives in the Blue Mountains Musk Vale near Skie's Victoria.He gets is cars of a site called "just cars Australia".lots of Mustangs and Pontiac cars and July2013triptoUK2147.jpgParts.

I won at the GT Nationals show down here in Melbourne some years back with my Ford XA GT, best model, best paint job and second best engine bay (missed out on yellow paint marks on the rocker covers).

Do you mean Moss Vale.

Just Cars is a popular sales magazine for cars around Oz but he would probably agree that Unique Cars down here may be one better.

As far as parts are concerned, I find it cheaper to import parts from the States - better selection and cheaper in the long run.