Americana International, Newark

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ford Mustang,Americana Newark.

Pontiac Firebird TA, Americana Newark Nottm.

Mick2me been down Palm Dessert a few times with my daughter flew South West from Sacramento only 35dollars, great spot if you have asthma that dry air is great unlike Florida that is so damp.Went to S

went yesterday to rock and roll party at erewash museum ilkeston free event good day some nice cars on show there including that consol in your photo rgr some nice catalacs too no photoes as dave forgot his camera againbut despite the rain it was a good day. menphis riders steped in to play the live musis at very short notice due to illness realy enjoyed it some great music.

Haven't been in Ilkeston in years Babs,that museum sounds interesting what's that all about.Some great cars in the Uk 59 cad;s are a very popular set of wheels and they love them in Hot Pink.That band sound's good 'The Menhis Ridider's'.Saw the Hicksville Bombers at Americana afew time's,Great stuff.

yes i have seen the bobmers several times always a good night out were you there last year, one of my favorites at the moment did it the si cranstoun band great entertainer sent piggy a video of his happy birthday song today malc from mfn teddies also played friday night last year they are playing at mfn this saturdaygot my tickets and looking forward to another good night out down there bike nights so far this year have been a wash out hope the weather picks up soon.

earawash museum put on some good free days through out the summer months

may 12 the next one we going to classic bike day great day out if weather is good then a 40s day in june. and the freinds of the museum do some grat refresments sandwiches cakes tea and coffee for very resonable prices above the old stables

If we get over this year,will have to check out that Museum Wife just had pacemaker fitted and on Wednesday has to be Cardioversed back in to heart Rythem for the sixth time.So things up in the Air at the moment.