By chance, I came across this website and since I have not seen any mention of it on nottstalgia to date; thought you all might like to sample the excellent pictures by various photographers of Nottingham and suburbs both now and then.

Google 'panoramio prufrock'.......left click on 'show all tags' on the right hand side column, select Nottingham and then click on 'launch slideshow' up in the right corner. This particular site has many pictures of Hyson Green, Radford and Sneinton from the 70s and earlier....Well worth a look. Of course, there are other areas around Nottingham to look at when you click on 'show all tags' I spent all yesterday on this site and have now gone back for more.

Another example is 'panoramio geomanncer'.

I found that if you put Nottingham in the 'search' box on the panoramio website, you will be provided with a number of photos and a map of Notts. The best way then is to select the photographer by clicking on her name and then 'show all tags'.

If I am preaching to the converted on this website, may the Administrators remove it please. If not, I trust you all enjoy it as much as I am.

• Upvote 1

Thanks mick2me........Photos by O.Kirk is another Panoramia site that I forgot to mention. I will get the hang of posting in due course.

You can copy and paste the address link

OR the Text that contains a link, directly into your post.

Tried that...worked in one Forum but not this one. We'll work it out.