It's time to play "Spot the Poisonous snake"

Spot the snake and win a free pint you are looking for an Adder on the slopes of Ben Alisky, Caithness. I posted this as a general thingy in another thread and wonder if anyone can spot the snake that I very nearly trod on. If no-one gets it I will mark it over the weekend.

Onions%2520%25282%2529.JPG

as i said in other post compo i think its about a third of the way up near rhe little overhanging grass near the middle of your photo looks a bit like a dip

Dead centre of photo is just about centre on body of snake; said body M'Lud is stretched out serpentine like from left to right. Please donate my pint to a deserving cause Compo.

Trevor: You may donate the free pint yourself - it's in the tap <weg> (I've been living in Scotland since 1991. I'm now really tight)

isitsafe

I only noticed it when it moved as my foot was on its way down towards it. I almost fell over my own feet as I tried to avoid treading on The snake.

One fine day I was on my way down from a mountain in Strathfarrar when I decided to take a rest and a drink from the mountain stream. I was almost fully sat down when SWMBO shouted "DON'T SIT THERE!" I stood up sharpish and when I looked back there was an adder sunning itself on the very rock that my bum was about to rest on.

I stepped over a rattlesnakes nest at the lake. barefoot & in bathers. i am a bit deaf from tuning engines so i couldnt hear them but my son was yelling at me to get away

A few weeks later got bit by a Black Widow. My fault they said we will have to remove the hand as it looked like i was growing a plum on the back

ME TOO STU YOUR PHOTO THE NEAREST I WANT TO GET TO ONE THANK YOU.

This is the time of the year I have to be vigilant, we have Copperheads, Rattlesnakes and cottonmouths around where I live, all can inflict deadly bites.