Let's av yer recipies

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have quite a few recipes for bread without kneading. Just mix roughly leave to rise take out of bowl and fold a few times and more or less it's done. If you want recipe just ask .

7 hours ago, philmayfield said:

:biggrin: ‘Patatine fritte’ BK. 

Non c'e' ne sono. Mi dispiace . 

They ain't none. Everyone knows you don't eat chips wiv every fing. Fried potatoes.

But Cara mia, I suppose you're gonna tell me you don't have chips wiv 99 ice cream cone ??

10 minutes ago, Beekay said:

But Cara mia, I suppose you're gonna tell me you don't have chips wiv 99 ice cream cone ??

No we don't , mio caro. 99"is that the one with a flake stuck in the top.?

But Nonna, the chocolate flake can melt all over the chips. Better flavour than Curry sauce. Almost as good as deep fried Mars bar.

Lunch today. Emptied the packet of pasta there was 112 g. Too much I thought but here goes, 1/2 garlic clove, 6 mushrooms, 1/4 courgette and a few tiny sweet tomatoes ( Pachino if you see them they are very sweet). Saute alltogether in a little olive oil, not too much or else everything goes soggy, just leave until its still a bit crunchy. Cook pasta and add to pan with veg toss and add some parmesan if you like it or even a little black pepper. Delicious, I may finish off the rest its still in the pan. Took 10 minutes to make including cooking pasta.

Freshly picked ( this morning) cherries for dessert.

• 5 months later...

I work in a 5 star hotel, and often get the unused meals from the michelin starred restaurant. Rather good I would say.

Oh, and if any of you want mates rates for Rockcliffe Hotel, just PM me and I will send you the discount code. Think of 100 quid per night for 5 star hotel, spa and breakfast. 

Unused meals?? Thought a 5 star Michelin restaurant prepared their meals to order and then were served and eaten, or are they in vending machines? 5 Star, I wonder.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 4 months later...