What things have 'improved' in Nottingham?

hi ash so you still go up forest rd to check it out dose izzy know.

jackson take no notice of this daft lot we all now they are all past it know but still like to think they not.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it is wrong to trash talk the City of Nottingham. This is the place of my birth, where I live and is the place I love. I have travelled all over the world and people in every country know of N

Thanks Kat Well that reminds me. The fine people I have met via this site

Central market a great place then not like vic centre market today

Yes michael Booth, nottingham is a great city i have lived in nottingham all my life, i have criticised not the city but the city council for what they done to it. i did not vote labour or cons or libs but i did vote as my right to do so. It is not wrong to criticise or use other words about nottingham ,thats whats freedom off speech is all about.

Yes michael Booth, nottingham is a great city i have lived in nottingham all my life, i have criticised not the city but the city council for what they done to it. i did not vote labour or cons or libs but i did vote as my right to do so. It is not wrong to criticise or use other words about nottingham ,thats whats freedom off speech is all about.

I was thining of running a campaign to get Loughborough twinned with Legoland. ;)

I agree with everything you say, Braddy. Politicion's have a lot to answer for. Well said, piggy and babs.

Yes BUT people still vote the b*****s in, the ones who agreed for the demolition of the Black Boy & it's replacement with a concrete monstrocity should have been punished...............................................................................Severly! :)

\snip\

jackson take no notice of this daft lot we all now they are all past it know but still like to think they not.

Oi! I'm not past it yet. Ok I may be over my prime by a year or three but I still like to look....besides, I'm still only 18 in my head.

:rotfl:

:smile: Oh Yes! And I forgot to mention in my previous posting that Nottingham's 'Theatre Royal' is something to be proud of - inside that is, as the facade is in scaffolding at the present time. :smile:

Have to say I think the Forman Street area is generally an improvement on how it used to be. A caveat is that it can get a bit 'over-lively' shall we say on busy evenings but it sees a lot more use nowadays than it used to with the various Corner House businesses and those the opposite side of the street. For me it has two faces - the one that can occasionally get a bit raucous at night, and the pleasant place to sit outside and have a drink in the warmer weather. Chapel Bar is similar in the latter respect.

I have not bin to the f lics for years in the UK.

Though a hotel in Turkey had a british cinema that I saw several films at last year.

There is no doubt its bettrer than any TV.

I should go more, since can I get Orange Wednesdays

BOGOF tickets

• 6 years later...