Nottstalgia Lunch & Cinema day?

Thanks Den

I have four tickets for three course lunch for £6 at that place in the Lacemarket.

If anyone is interested.

Nottstalgia Lunch & Cinema day?

First come First Served.

While stocks last. :)

If more than four of us are interested in the meal

The meals in this establishment (name?) are not particulaly expensive.

Broadway has some interesting re-runs of old films, particularly in the daytime on Sunday. Sometimes these are of local interest. They have some good festivals and events too which are worth looking out for.

The last time I went was as an invite for Mental Health Awareness Week because of my work in that area. It was to see this little beauty of a film: Arise You Gallant Sweeneys which began with an in-person performance in the cinema by and Irish fiddle player, not to mention a nice buffet in the upstairs bar.

On the 19th of this month I'm going to see Trainspotting author Irvine Welsh speaking and introducing his new book in conjunction with Wasterstones. The series of guest speaker they do is always worthwhile and interesting, for instance the excellent Nottingham author, Jon McGregor who appeared last year.

Broadway is such a great asset to the city of Nottingham.

• 4 weeks later...

Lovely little italian restaurent oposit broadway, I do believe you get a main, desert & coffee for under a 10er.. Its really nice, good quality & fresh. It looks like a cafe from the outside.. I cant remember what its called now though

...Thats the badger!! Im no good with names of places haha, but i would recomend it to anyone whos a italian food fan

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...