What I remember about my ex's

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started regularly meeting a girl in the 49 coffee bar. Her mother met us in there one afternoon and invited me to their house just off Arkwright st. When we were nearly there the conversation turned

Many acquaintances but only two serious girlfriends, the ex, was a tall willowy blonde but after three years I realised we weren't going anywhere and anyway she didn't like climbing.   The n

One night, whilst out with the ex and her mother, the ex said "would you like to see me in something long and flowing?" I replied, "yes the Trent". The mil then spoke up saying " that's horrible, if y

• 2 weeks later...

What I remember about my ex is, she constantly reminded me that when I was I'll she was there with me, when I was skint, she was there with me, when I was made redundant, she was there with me, when I had to have my dog put to sleep and it broke my heart, she was there with me.. It was then that I realised,           she was bad luck !!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

One night, whilst out with the ex and her mother, the ex said "would you like to see me in something long and flowing?" I replied, "yes the Trent". The mil then spoke up saying " that's horrible, if you were married to me,I would put poison in your dinner " I replied "if I was married to you, I would eat it". It was a love/hate relationship, she loved hating me and I hated loving her....the ex then told me that when I die she would dance on my grave, I said can you make that a promise? She said yes why? I said because I'm being buried at sea!!!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/23/2017 at 8:18 PM, MargieH said:

A boyfriend once took me fishing by the river at Stoke - I was sooooo bored!

It was Gunthorpe Trina........lol

• Like 1

Wow!!  I can't believe I never posted in this thread. 

I once took a girlfriend to visit my relatives in Coventry.  She turned up dutifully at Huntingdon St Bus Station at 'Stupid o Clock' in the morning.  She looked beautiful..as ever. 

By the time we'd changed at Leicester and arrived at Coventry she was a little less animated.

My Coventry Aunt ensured the comfort of my long suffering girlfriend. 

By the time we got back home I think it was already over..

What WAS I thinking?  :blink: