Enjoying the weather today in notts?

Same here :o( The met mob are saying that Bank holiday could be colder than Xmas Day!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another Inch of Drought fell again last night.

Heading for Beastmarket Hill?

Hear the word haar (sea fog) all the time in Edinburgh. Coming from a town nearby on the Firth of Forth where they are a regular occurrence, I was brought up with that word. I think there's an English East coast equivalent, 'Fret'.

Compo's Dictionary (Stolen form other dictionaries):

Promble: noun

Pronunciation: Prom bul

Compo lad....................you're the man!! bowdown

Swap yer cowd weather for a couple off weeks!! It's hot and very humid here and I'm trying to get my veggie garden set up!

WEED LOVE TO GET A FEW WEEKS NICE WEATHER OVER HERE IT DONT MORMALLY BOTHER ME THAT MUCH BUT EVEN I AM GETTING FEDUP WITH ALL THE RAIN AND THE COLD EVNINGS ARE EVEN WORSE EVEN WHEN WE MANAGE TO GET A BIT OF SUN IN THE DAY. HAVE BEEN FOR A DRIVE INTO DERBYSHIRE TODAY FIRST TIME FOR A WEEK ,

I think the weather is affecting everyone saw a person dressed in a gorilla suit walking down Friar Lane this pm

I think the weather is affecting everyone saw a person dressed in a gorilla suit walking down Friar Lane this pm

Heading for Beastmarket Hill?;)

• Upvote 1

Ha Ha yes it was thumping its chest and making grunting noises, and i thought worra a sight when yo aint gorra gun lol

A total of six hours down the allotment yesterday & to-day.

I hope to put the bean fence up tomorrow(weather permitting)

Job done' bean fence up:)

Beans! We're still getting frosts here. My grape leaves have shrivelled and even the Hydrangeas have died right back. At least last winter, despite the severe cold and snowy conditions, the temperature returned to normal in April.

Beans! We're still getting frosts here. My grape leaves have shrivelled and even the Hydrangeas have died right back. At least last winter, despite the severe cold and snowy conditions, the temperature returned to normal in April.

Only the fence the beans are still in the greenhouse & will not be planted out till the beginning of June.

Also have about 200 leeks

100 parsnips

100 French beans

+ 5 each squash,courgettes & punpkins.

S.W. gales here too, with rain. No problem though, we will watch the Grand Prix and then on to Radio 2 for Johnny Walker's Sounds of the Seventies. A 'Lazy Sunday Afternoon' in prospect.

Hi Jackson! Glad you got the sunshine. We sent it along with the "Temptations" music. Makes everything seem better,

doesn't it?

They even famously sang 'I wish it would rain'. :)

Radio Caroline played "Lazy Sunday" at 6 o'clock Oldace :o)