Hi new to the site but have visited over the last few years,Trevor's the name,Atlas Terrace ,London Rd,Trent Brige,married at St Saviours as were my parents Ted & Phoebe Millington, been in Australia as "10 pound pom" since 1970.Hope I can add to the memories....

Welcome Trevor, i used to go to Saint Saviors when Rev Hoy was there in the sixties.

Married the wife and I, also was a member of the club and church early 60s played soccer for St Saviours youth team later called Newbridge(pub next door) as there was two teams at the church,ring any bells...

I didn't know they had a soccer team, used to go to scouts there (later moved to Trent Bridge school). This would be about 67/68. I lived on Glebe Street just round the corner.

hello T revor

welcome I used to go to ST Saviors to Sunday School in the 50s, and my sister was married there and her and her family went to to Aus as a ten pound pom

where did you live in the medders

hello T revor

welcome I used to go to ST Saviors to Sunday School in the 50s, and my sister was married there and her and her family went to to Aus as a ten pound pom

where did you live in the medders

See Above,no save you the walk, Atlas Terrace...