Photos to cheer us up

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a bit of a clearout at home & found a CD I had created in 2003 full of photo's that I had taken with my first digital camera, an Olympus E860, 1.3 MP ! Some of these photo's I had forgotte

Two years ago we were celebrating my husband's birthday here, on Harbour Island in the Bahamas. The week-long stay was arranged with his brother, sister and their spouses. Unbeknown to everyone, excep

We don't have up to date mobiles to take instant photo's with, so you can imagine the chances of finding the camera, setting it up, getting as close as possible to the patio window and getting this li

Hello, Jesss. Welcome to Nottstalgia, I look forward to reading your posts. Poohbear's brother seems to have been unlucky with his cruise to the Greek Islands and I'm unsure how to read poohbear's cruise to the Canary Islands because of his sarcastic comment about going again in a couple of centuries...lol. A few years ago I went on a cruise that was billed as 'A Luxury Cruise On The Nile' and that is exactly what it was. My family and I were treated like royalty and the food, accommodation and the trips around Egypt were first class. I suppose it's the luck of the draw but I'd like to hear the views of anyone else who has been on a cruise.

You know what they say about people who plead poverty, poohbear...they have the biggest nails in their floorboards..lol. If you are being serious, poohbear, then I hope that you take my comment in the nice way it was intended.

katyjay, you certainly love your cruises. I've travelled around Skandinavia many times but I've never been to Norway. I've seen film clips and photos of the country and it seems to be a very beautiful place to visit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...