Photos to cheer us up

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a bit of a clearout at home & found a CD I had created in 2003 full of photo's that I had taken with my first digital camera, an Olympus E860, 1.3 MP ! Some of these photo's I had forgotte

Two years ago we were celebrating my husband's birthday here, on Harbour Island in the Bahamas. The week-long stay was arranged with his brother, sister and their spouses. Unbeknown to everyone, excep

We don't have up to date mobiles to take instant photo's with, so you can imagine the chances of finding the camera, setting it up, getting as close as possible to the patio window and getting this li

Here's the lad himself, on a cold & wet late May day, with the heating on he sleeps by the hottest radiator in the house. Whoever said cat's are daft ?

Monty.

P1030994copy1984x1116_zpseca23518.jpg

• Upvote 7
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

356_zpshcye6cdy.jpg

Two years ago we were celebrating my husband's birthday here, on Harbour Island in the Bahamas. The week-long stay was arranged with his brother, sister and their spouses. Unbeknown to everyone, except me, all our kids and grandkids were already there when we arrived. It was the best birthday present ever ..... instead of 6 of us there were 13!

• Upvote 11

This photo of Elvis Presley, sat at the piano, with Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins and Johnny Cash, the 'Million Dollar Quartet', is one photo that really cheers me up. It was at the beginning of their careers and they went on to give me, and the World, so much enjoyment through their music. I've added an attachment below from Wiki that tells the story.

ElvisCarlPerkinsJohnnyCashJerryLeeLewis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million_Dollar_Quartet

• Upvote 2

What a life them there Pussy Cats have got. All loved and snuggled up and only need to wake when they are hungry! I've come to the conclusion that all of these much loved family pets that can't think in words, live a charmed life. Meeeow. Purr Purr. smile2

Mmmm. love the Eptons photo. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2