Photos to cheer us up

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a bit of a clearout at home & found a CD I had created in 2003 full of photo's that I had taken with my first digital camera, an Olympus E860, 1.3 MP ! Some of these photo's I had forgotte

Two years ago we were celebrating my husband's birthday here, on Harbour Island in the Bahamas. The week-long stay was arranged with his brother, sister and their spouses. Unbeknown to everyone, excep

We don't have up to date mobiles to take instant photo's with, so you can imagine the chances of finding the camera, setting it up, getting as close as possible to the patio window and getting this li

Very nice BeeKay and our Ben would approve, Well polished shoes, thanks for posting

Rog

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, plantfit said:

Very nice BeeKay and our Ben would approve, Well polished shoes, thanks for posting

Rog

THANKS ROG. CAN'T GET RID OF THIS MIDDLE LINE. HELP !!

Look at the letters above your writing when you are replying or posting, the letters are "bold capitals" "Italic" "letters with the line under" and "letter with a line through" if you put the mouse pointer on the letter with the line through and left click it will cancel the line just try and play about with the letters until you get the one you want

Rog

8 minutes ago, plantfit said:

Look at the letters above your writing when you are replying or posting, the letters are "bold capitals" "Italic" "letters with the line under" and "letter with a line through" if you put the mouse pointer on the letter with the line through and left click it will cancel the line just try and play about with the letters until you get the one you want

Rog

Seen my mistake. Thanks Rog. much obliged.  ilikeyou

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Brew said:

BK it helps if you tell us what we're looking at mate...

IIf your referring to the Bluebells Brew, they're in a small wood at the back of where I live in South Chailey. If you mean the daffodils, they are at Littlecote house, in Berkshire, (Warners).

Ben, the bird with the dog is the only sort I can pull nowadays. She is a bronze at Pashley manor, East Sussex.

The bird on the veranda is 'er indoors, when we were at Wroxham, Norfolk last year. Going again in three weeks time, to feed the swans, heron who taps on the door and also a pair of otters who come around !!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Worked in Wroxham Barrie,, Bugdens,,don't know if its still there,, used to deal with a mr Bookbinder,,don't suppose he's still there,,it was the 1990's.,,

Hey Barrie..bits keep coming back to me....is ''Roys of Wroxham'' still there ?   big store,,dealt with them as well,,,...........

When we visited Wroxham a few years ago, nearly all the shops near the boat hiriing seemed to belong to Roy's.  

Yes Margie.....they had a lot of business's..............spent a few years Mon-fri in Norfolk,,,absolutely loved it........all i did was visit retailers for the VG group,,

Ive been lucky in that all my years at work..never seemed like work...it was always a pleasure,,and i really miss it now.....:(

Roys of Wroxham is billed as " The biggest village store in the World". There's a department store, d.I.y., garden centre, kids store, a filling station and, I believe, a car sales in Norwich. As well as a coffee shop next to the grocery section, I was informed they planned to build a proper restaurant, ( should be finished when we get there). We love it there, watching weekend skippers making Prats of themselves when forgetting to take the boat canopy down and crash into the bridge :shout:. We have our morning coffee, weather permitting on our little veranda and watch the big trip boats full of tourists pass right in front of us, hands waving and stares etc.

IMG-20180501-130342.jpg

IMG-20180504-141728.jpg

• Like 3