Photos to cheer us up

Thanks for that BeeKay............is Big Brenda still on the check-out ?           lol

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a bit of a clearout at home & found a CD I had created in 2003 full of photo's that I had taken with my first digital camera, an Olympus E860, 1.3 MP ! Some of these photo's I had forgotte

Two years ago we were celebrating my husband's birthday here, on Harbour Island in the Bahamas. The week-long stay was arranged with his brother, sister and their spouses. Unbeknown to everyone, excep

We don't have up to date mobiles to take instant photo's with, so you can imagine the chances of finding the camera, setting it up, getting as close as possible to the patio window and getting this li

Just now, benjamin1945 said:

Thanks for that BeeKay............is Big Brenda still on the check-out ?           lol

Probably Ben. Where Budgens was is now called The Broads Centre. It was a McColls then Nisa . The post office is inside. Kens fish & chips still there, been there years. Seen a lot of changes since we've been going.  B.

5 minutes ago, benjamin1945 said:

Ben I hope you're not referring to me , any way I was never on a checkout.  Why is it that Brenda nearly always gets the tag of big.:wacko:

• Like 1

LOL   Nice one young Brenda,,,,i knew i knew you...........you were on the back door Goods-in...........lol   again

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, benjamin1945 said:

Thanks for that BeeKay............is Big Brenda still on the check-out ?           l

Ben, just to remind you of days gone !

Ciao Nonna. ;)

Screenshot-2019-04-06-10-16-26.png

Screenshot-2019-04-06-10-18-08.png

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, benjamin1945 said:

LOL   Nice one young Brenda,,,,i knew i knew you...........you were on the back door Goods-in...........lol   again

How dare you Ben, I had to give that job up ,hurt my back.smile2

• Like 1

What have I said ???? I've never seen you on the checkout. Always thought you were at Rome airport, kick starting Jumbo jets. :flyswat:

• Like 1

Reporting you both for bullying:rotfl:

Going to look at some photographs to bully you two now.

• Like 3

Just took this outside my front door and no I didn't paint 'em. Flowers cheer me up. B.IMG-20190406-104844.jpg

• Like 2

Epsom's chippy at the bottom of Redhill Road where it joins Mansfield Road, Redhill. This photo always brings back great and happy memories of walking up to the "Arch Bridge" when I was a kid. It certainly fits the bill of Cheering me up! "Threepenn'orth of chips and a fritter please."

vMq9DrvLuO6eKBG0X075cniE5Mf_WcnqGZR-vFUa

• Like 1

Compo in Edwardian bathing suit and flippers, getting thrown into the fountains in Market Square c1981:

2wRBbbGHxzH3TUIJ3DZ5y74DRUUep9tPwVF2kdYH

A view of the River Bure, looking downstream. Taken from pedestrian bridge at Wroxham. On the left is the Bridge hotel, on the right Broads Tours boat hire. ( don't know why it's so small).

IMG-20180504-141930.jpg

Just thought I would add this one. It is an exact replica if the Sistine chapel, smaller scale. It's in The English Martyrs church, Goring, West Sussex. By the deacon after his visit to Rome. He was so taken that he asked permission to paint. Took him five years. Absolutely Beautiful !

IMG-20170825-201708.jpg

• Like 5

Don't know if these will cheer you up or not. The Alamo in San Antonio  Texas , the Houston Astrodome , home of the Houston Astros baseball team and me feeding a hungry kangaroo in Perth

https://postimg.cc/gallery/1r4ii0tu0/

• Like 2

Great pics nonna. Remember the Alamo ! thumbsup

This one was selected for the official 2019 Caithness calendar. I took it in June last year whilst on a trip into the moors at Wag. The mountain is Morven and it is framed by the ruins of the Wag farmstead:

Jx1wd1MkKU6WHF9YhHTUl7N12kyL6kPedGfipGhQ

• Like 9

My two sons catching Haddock in the Pentland Firth last summer:

3Z4P6BnF7xJpFO1hc0fmNlvquO7sWecybdxodUcz

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1