Photos to cheer us up

46 minutes ago, Beekay said:

Did see it Compo, but thanks for your consideration. Much appreciated. Incidentally, what's sex ??

It's after five and before seven innit?

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a bit of a clearout at home & found a CD I had created in 2003 full of photo's that I had taken with my first digital camera, an Olympus E860, 1.3 MP ! Some of these photo's I had forgotte

Two years ago we were celebrating my husband's birthday here, on Harbour Island in the Bahamas. The week-long stay was arranged with his brother, sister and their spouses. Unbeknown to everyone, excep

We don't have up to date mobiles to take instant photo's with, so you can imagine the chances of finding the camera, setting it up, getting as close as possible to the patio window and getting this li

4 hours ago, Compo said:

I lived on Arundel Street, near Canning Circus from late 1973 to early 1978, Melissa. [There was a pub called "The Wheatsheaf" at the bottom of the street on Ilkeston Road.]  Then moved to Gregory Street in Lenton.

I remember Arundel street Compo, and the Wheatsheaf. Just had a look on Google maps and it looks like it hasn't changed a bit. If , as kids we were going scrumping up in the Park area, we used to take a short cut to Derby road. We used to take our little dog to a vet who was just round the corner on Ilkeston road. B.

• Like 1

Ouch..... That'll clear  his constipation.

Now we're getting to the bottom of this. The poor bloke appears to be the butt of all these quips... But ! he's gained immortality.

• Like 1
On 4/19/2019 at 10:56 AM, Compo said:

I lived on Arundel Street, near Canning Circus from late 1973 to early 1978, Melissa. [There was a pub called "The Wheatsheaf" at the bottom of the street on Ilkeston Road.]  Then moved to Gregory Street in Lenton.

I am familiar with Arundel Street. Very steep! The Wheatsheaf pub is now a chemist. My Mum and Dad would frequent the Wheatsheaf often and I'd join them as a kid there after school on a Friday! 

7 minutes ago, philmayfield said:

Yes, it’s a giant suppository. 

Thought that's where the Yanks stored their gold ?slywink

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1