Photos to cheer us up

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a bit of a clearout at home & found a CD I had created in 2003 full of photo's that I had taken with my first digital camera, an Olympus E860, 1.3 MP ! Some of these photo's I had forgotte

Two years ago we were celebrating my husband's birthday here, on Harbour Island in the Bahamas. The week-long stay was arranged with his brother, sister and their spouses. Unbeknown to everyone, excep

We don't have up to date mobiles to take instant photo's with, so you can imagine the chances of finding the camera, setting it up, getting as close as possible to the patio window and getting this li

I'll gerroff my tablet and nip in the other room and send you another one. Not quite up to your standard though .

4 minutes ago, katyjay said:

Crikey, ya put ya missus to work, even on 'oliday!

True, all true Katy. Even gorra spare in the back, (but she can't reach the handlebars !) B.

2 minutes ago, philmayfield said:

You have two wives? :(

Yeh ! But don't forget Phil, two mothers in law. :tease:

Katy, when we go on hols I always try and get her a paper round. As we're going by the riverside soon, she can work in the marina seeing to the day boats and damned tourists. thumbsup

• Like 2

Phil, if my wife knew how to switch on her tablet, she would kill me ! Bless her, she knows me though, after 54 years she's just about getting used to me. It's when I'm being nice to her, thats when she worries. B.

• Like 1

Bluebells-Walk-039.jpg

So as not to give the wrong impression, this is my humble tribute to my dear wife. Never regretted in minute. Beekay.

• Like 6