Photos to cheer us up

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a bit of a clearout at home & found a CD I had created in 2003 full of photo's that I had taken with my first digital camera, an Olympus E860, 1.3 MP ! Some of these photo's I had forgotte

Two years ago we were celebrating my husband's birthday here, on Harbour Island in the Bahamas. The week-long stay was arranged with his brother, sister and their spouses. Unbeknown to everyone, excep

We don't have up to date mobiles to take instant photo's with, so you can imagine the chances of finding the camera, setting it up, getting as close as possible to the patio window and getting this li

4 hours ago, Beekay said:

Bluebells-Walk-039.jpg

So as not to give the wrong impression, this is my humble tribute to my dear wife. Never regretted in minute. Beekay.

Bless her Barrie,,give her my regards..........bet she still remembers me...........

• Like 7

Course she does Ben, thats why we live 200+ miles away.!;)

• PS. Your not the only one who can afford a Liberty Bodice !!! Ya know.
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Wish we had a view like that . All we have is grape vines, grape vines and grape vines. But we do get lovely sunsets from the end of the road. The sun sets behind Monviso and the remainder of the alps that we see.

The photo of your wife is lovely BK

6 minutes ago, philmayfield said:

You’re only going to Norfolk to ogle the broads!

You've caught me out damn you sir ! Now I'll have to go incognito, or in a Citroen. :shout:

We've lived in this area since 1976 and driven past hundreds of times, but we've never visited Olivers house!

It seems incongruous that his house is overlooked by the splendourof the cathedral..

Bit of a blooper regarding the cheery photo of the Green West Country class locomotive 21C123, Balckmoor Vale, Beekay. It is currently "Off the road" requiring a new firebox at a cost of £199,900!  Not so cheery for its fans. :(

• Upvote 1

Not passed it's MOT then Compo. Took the PIC a couple of years ago, last time we went. I have seen it in steam but it was a while ago.

Sorry about the Blooper. B.

• Like 1

I did ask his owner Lizzie but he said he wasn't sure,nice bloke,talked a lot about horses

Rog

Must get one those Rog, for 'er indoors. It's just the right size to connect to her stroller. B.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Got this one today in Town Lock Newark,it had an old long stroke single cylinder Lister diesel engine, ticking over about 180 rpm, sounded lovely but I wouldn't want to be hearing it all day thumping away, under the covered front of the boat the owner had a model railway layout running all around it, proper big boys toy

Newark_24.04_(9).jpg

Rog

• Like 4