Photos to cheer us up

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a bit of a clearout at home & found a CD I had created in 2003 full of photo's that I had taken with my first digital camera, an Olympus E860, 1.3 MP ! Some of these photo's I had forgotte

Two years ago we were celebrating my husband's birthday here, on Harbour Island in the Bahamas. The week-long stay was arranged with his brother, sister and their spouses. Unbeknown to everyone, excep

We don't have up to date mobiles to take instant photo's with, so you can imagine the chances of finding the camera, setting it up, getting as close as possible to the patio window and getting this li

39 minutes ago, plantfit said:

Two Lancaster bombers flying over the Lincolnshire countryside

DSCF4346.jpg

Rog

remember seeing one come over Belton house one Sunday evening (heard it a long way off first) Told my daughters to imagine large numbers of them growling through the sky at dusk on the way to an uncertain future. Wonder what the "big wing" formations must have sounded like.

Off now....my cycling buddy has arrived!

• Like 1

A well turned out trike machine you have there Rog. I take it yours is the one with black rims. Impressed. Drum brakes, proper steering geometry, (Ackerman ?). Out of interest is there any special way to measure/adjust trike wheels alignment?

Hi Willow,you set them up the same as a motor vehicle with about 1mm toe in,measure the distance between the wheel rims at the rear,then again at the front and adjust on the track rod ends if needed,

P1060233.jpg

You can see the track rods and ends and steerer in this picture

Rog

fraid not Phil,just cheapo's, but they've been on for ten years and just as tight as when new

Rog

still get Rose bearings, a lot of trike riders have changed the original ends to the Rose ones, I think ICE fit them as standard now,

Rog

• 2 weeks later...

Video-30-0-00-00-24.jpg

Video-31-0-00-21-21.jpg

Brighton pier and what I've been led to believe, the first working electric railway in the world. (No doubt somebody will correct me).

• Like 5

035.jpg

STA70961.jpg

My very first digital pic with a 1m.p. camera. Plus Seaford Head, better white cliffs than Dover.

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, Beekay said:

008.jpg

010.jpg

A couple of views of my place of work.

looking at these views all day,  it's like fairytale land, just need Dotorthy to come along  dancing  in her red shoes holding toe-toe in her arms  ( wizzard of Oz)

• Like 3

Mary, that is Palm walk, no guesses why. Both at Sheffield park and garden, East Sussex. (Nat.Trust). Will post a couple of better ones. Beekay.

• Like 1

photo of train "Beautiful"

thanks Beekey for the photos