Photos to cheer us up

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a bit of a clearout at home & found a CD I had created in 2003 full of photo's that I had taken with my first digital camera, an Olympus E860, 1.3 MP ! Some of these photo's I had forgotte

Two years ago we were celebrating my husband's birthday here, on Harbour Island in the Bahamas. The week-long stay was arranged with his brother, sister and their spouses. Unbeknown to everyone, excep

We don't have up to date mobiles to take instant photo's with, so you can imagine the chances of finding the camera, setting it up, getting as close as possible to the patio window and getting this li

That's the answer look on the street for anyone under the age of 7 they'll show you how to do it :crazy: or if you still have the box for your "internet device" go back to the shop & say "I'm too f'in stupid to use this" :crazy: See if you can get your money back?

Boxes not box. I build all my computers from components... do you know where the 'any' key is, I must have a faulty keyboard 'cos I can't find it.

• Like 1

Brew re highlighting and clicking etc. I usually use the ipad for NS because its handier. If I use the laptop I would be able to do it but not on ipad. Regarding posting pics, I usually had problems trying to post until I started using postimage, its so easy.

Don't you know where "any" key is? 

Neither do I. My lap top keyboard was a nightmare to sort out as none of the keys corresponded to what they should be. The main characters and symbols are now correct but sometimes I need another figure and it turns into something different. But until I need that particular one I'll leave it alone.

Didn't we used to have reference numbers in the top right corner so as to be able to join a topic days/weeks later?

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, albert smith said:

Didn't we used to have reference numbers in the top right corner so as to be able to join a topic days/weeks later?

Yes Albert, we did. Unfortunately they disappeared in a software update some time ago and no-one knows how to bring them back ! 

They would solve the problem.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Arisaig is the most westerly station in Britain - although I would have thought some Northern Ireland stations could be further west?

-OpkOUfRlRvhtrkZqBOgiT_GuDC54kW8ZNv9xVGr

• Like 1

Is Arisaig further West than Mallaig then Compo ? Had lovely fish and chips there, watching CalMac ferries come in .

It is indeed, Beekay. The line turns north from Arisaig for a few miles to Mallaig.

Ladies please ensure you adjust your dress before venturing into the great outdoors! [Dunnet beach September 2014]

C9pe2lhtzfHVPhcTi0NJqwuOPVNAjZfWnnYElVPW

14 minutes ago, Compo said:

Arisaig is the most westerly station in Britain - although I would have thought some Northern Ireland stations could be further west?

Technically I think that would be 'Great Britain'.  ( England Scotland Wales)  Whereas NI stations would be be 'GB and NI'. and presumably any stations in Eire further west would be in the 'British Isles'.

Not that I'm picky... obviously...  ;)

• Like 1

I think you must be correct, DJ. Can't see Scotrail being allowed to say the most westerly if it was not true.

• Like 2

Surprisingly Col,,,,its staggering how many folk don't know the difference between the UK,,Great Britain,,and the British Isles............

• Like 2

Indeed Ben..  Not like us lot frum Boowul wot know it propleh!!

It's all here: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminology_of_the_British_Isles

• Like 2

Don't know how you've got the cheek !! Still, at least you're at the bottom of the subject.  thumbsup

• 1 month later...

Maybe not the correct place to put this but do you recognise the lady standing at the back? Its a bit dark. the child on her right is "........" daughter

IMG-0080.jpg