Photos to cheer us up

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a bit of a clearout at home & found a CD I had created in 2003 full of photo's that I had taken with my first digital camera, an Olympus E860, 1.3 MP ! Some of these photo's I had forgotte

Two years ago we were celebrating my husband's birthday here, on Harbour Island in the Bahamas. The week-long stay was arranged with his brother, sister and their spouses. Unbeknown to everyone, excep

We don't have up to date mobiles to take instant photo's with, so you can imagine the chances of finding the camera, setting it up, getting as close as possible to the patio window and getting this li

Not West Mids, very much East Mids.

Just a hunch. It could be one of two ladies. I can't give any clues, because if I am correct in my hunch, any minute clue will give the show away. Lol. Hope I'm right?:huh:

Let's hang on a bit longer. Perhaps Nonna will put us out of our misery?

Is it one of Ben's girlfriends?  Even if no one knows her identity, there's still a very high probability that she's one of Ben's forrmer girlfriends. She has all the prerequisites: she's female and resides in the western hemisphere! :Shock:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, carni said:

Just a guess........Is she the sister of the father of the little girl sitting to the left of her as you look at the picture? :biggrin:

Yes she is and I think you know Carni. The other little girl is my daughter.

• Like 2

I didn't want to give the show away too soon. Here's my logic.

I recognised the little girl on the left, from a picture of her up to her neck in sand posted a few years ago. ( We have all been there?)

Nonna and the Little girls mum are good friends. That is why she possessed the party photograph.

The little girls mum being married to (The one with the Saffron Robes) who is the brother of our Katyjay, so I reckoned that because of the connection they would all have been together for their childrens birthday celebrations.

Most of us have seen Katyjays picture, but only a few of us know what Mrs Chulla looks like, so I opted for Katyjay

Our Chulla would have giggled at that Nonna, he enjoyed an enigma,:biggrin:

• Like 3

Aaaah Beekay, don't be sad Miduck. I think you may not have recognised the clues because most of them were probably pre your Nottstalgia discovery. Bits and pieces all put together from past topics. Many moons ago.:rolleyes:

36 minutes ago, carni said:

you may not have recognised the clues because most of them were probably pre your Nottstalgia discovery. 

Well I've been here a long time and I can't work it out either !    I've stared at the photo and re-read all the posts, and still can't get any of the clues :wacko:

Well done Margie and Carni and of course Kath. Yes it was Kath, she lived near us in Radcliffe and Chulla's wife is my school friend from many years ago.Can't remeber whose birthday it was Barbaras or Deborahs. Judging by the wallpaper ( husbands choice not mine) it was Deborahs.

• 4 months later...
10 hours ago, IAN FINN said:

Are you looking up old friends again Beekay?

Don't  think I  would know where to start looking Ian. Can't  even find anybody who went to boulevard school. All Nostalgians seem to go to posh schools. Closest I've been is Jill Sparrow and Melissa who had relatives near where I used to live. (Though I  never knew them).

7 hours ago, Beekay said:

All Nostalgians seem to go to posh schools.

Don't know about that Beekay, non ov tha skools i went ta wus posh !