Needs must Compo lad, needs must............................ :Shock:

Jackson, I never returned to Cleethorpes either...................... :ohmy:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think I know the place you mean, and it's not far so I had a poke around; its hard to say what is there. The area has been heavily 'modified' for flood prevention, so its difficult to tell what mig

Not really................she gave me the 'Brush Off'..................I couldn't begin to explain how painful that was................

Only joking Paulus, no offence meant :o))

None taken Compo..................I found Sulphur ointment worked a treat..............

Not really................she gave me the 'Brush Off'..................I couldn't begin to explain how painful that was................ kickme

• Upvote 1

A girl that gave me the same treatment (for wanting to do heavy petting) is now sending me photos of herself after 45yrs! She married but never had children. After a couple of years she divorced but never had another relationship except for going on holiday with girl 'friends'.

• 1 year later...

Carni's thread about WW2 reminded me of a tale my mum told me. During the war, dad away abroad, her sister came to stay for a while. The sirens sounded and mum nudged aunty Con and said come on, we need to go to the shelter. She said bogger them, I'm staying here in bed, and she did and lived to tell the tale. Mind you, she worked in the ammunition factory making bombs, so she must have thought bed was the safest place anyway!

• 6 years later...