How did you find us?

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There was nowt on the telly AGAIN one Sunday evening  -  I was browsing and came across this site.......I thoroughly njoy the site and have made many new friends, also learned lots about Notts which I would never have known about..........thanks for being my friends......

• Upvote 4
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The problem with Nottstalgia is that you can't afford to take a day off. If you do you have to be on it for hours on end, just to catch up with what you've missed. And we don't want to miss anything,

Meeting us can be difficult. Meetings are our weak point. However, we are unbeatable when it comes to talking about meetings. http://nottstalgia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12681&hl=

:hand:I found this site by just messing around on the computer I think it's a great site with all the topics and I feel as though I know you all even though we have never met. Don't change a thing it'

That's what it's all about Blondie. Gaining knowledge, making friends and have a bit of fun.

• Upvote 1

Too right, life is too short to be a miserable..........smile2

• 1 year later...