On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 1:04 AM, MargieH said:

cars regularly try and drive up the purpose-built guided busway in Cambridge and then get stuck.

We have a similar system in the Northern Suburbs of Adelaide and the same thing happens here.

If they are so stupid they should take their licenses off them straight away.

Image result for o bahn

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How anyone can compare 19th century traffic conditions, horse drawn or not, to the 21st century is beyond me. For one thing the population was nowhere as dense as today. Fortunate pensioners ? Me &a

I nearly placed a post, spent 5 minutes writing it, then read what I wrote, can't use that kind of bad temper and aggravation on you nice people. I'll leave it at this, I will do my best in never bei

Most likely the planners over there are the same as here. Non drivers ! Things look great on a computer screen, but in reality, the outside world is totally different. I wouldn't trust planners with t

• 2 weeks later...

I have been on all sections of the tram network in Nottingham and enjoyed it, but, in saying that I was in Nottingham as a tourist with a mate and using the tram as an attraction,I don't think it's anywhere reliable enough to be part of the cities infrastructure,Tourist attraction Yes, daily transport to get to work No

Rog

• Like 1