Jackson................my heads now full of lyrics from the 50's............Tubby The Tuba,A Four-Legged Friend, Me and My Teddy Bear, The Laughing Policeman, The Teddy Bears' Picnic,The Lion And Albert, How Much Is That Doggie , I Taut I Taw a Puddy Tat .

Burl Icle Ivanhoe Ives

"Blue Tail Fly", "On Top of Old Smoky" (on top of my meatballs was the boy scouts version)"A Little Bitty Tear"

Source: Wikipedia

You're Brilllllliant Paulus. I can imagine you with wings, the way you work your way - and your magic - through this site. :biggrin:

No wings, just bouncy springs on the soles of my boots................................boing!! slywink

• 2 weeks later...

Tony Burrows was on Top of the Pops three times in one show ! Whiteplains with My Baby Loves Love, Edison Lighthouse with Love grows where my Rosemary goes, and The Brotherhood of Man with United we stand!

I was only reading about him a couple of weeks ago after listening to First Class with Beach Baby and decided to look up their history, shame I missed this thread !

He was also on The Pipkins, Gimme Dat Ding

A link here to his Wiki page , and if you follow some of the links on there you'll find some facinating stuff too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Burrows

I'll throw a question back if I may.

Who has/have the distinction of being one hit wonders twice under the same name ? (Both records made number one in the charts too)

Who has/have the distinction of being one hit wonders twice under the same name ? (Both records made number one in the charts too)

I thought about this but came to the conclusion I didn't understand the question... :unsure:

How can somebody be a one hit wonder twice? The only thing I can think of is that we are talking about a record which was released twice

Nope .

One group of singers, under the same name, at number one, with two different songs.

Clue , they were the backing singers on one of them.

Give that man a round of applause

They were the named backing singers on the "Brian and Micheal" number 1 "Matchstick Men and Matchstick Cats and Dogs" along with their own 'solo' effort, "No One Quite Like Grandma"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Winifred%27s_School_Choir