Where would you move to given the choice?

Cornwall, I will end up there eventually, even if it is in an urn.

Kernow Bys Vyken

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The wife and I are having a sea change....have bought a place with two and a half acres overlooking the Tamar valley and river down in Tasmania, sold the house here in Melbourne and we move, lock, sto

1960's Nottingham Rog

#107,would just ORM all day

• 1 year later...

Lived in Canada,Italy ,but nottingham England ,is where the heart is,always.the old saying is very true,you can take a person,out of nottingham,but you can never take nottingham out of the person.

The best people in the world without doubt ,until you have been away,from it,you don't realise how great it is.

• Upvote 1

I lived in Mt Druitt and Parramatta in 1970. Asbestos houses, dry toilets that were emptied in the middle of the night, hot, flies, no shops, miles to work. Probably the worst place I ever lived (Mt Druitt) I lived in Redfern and Kings Cross too - no-where near as bad.

• 3 months later...

Devon or Cornwall. Without a doubt. If we could afford it.

• 1 month later...

Just been reading this thread. I am currently living in Lancashire which is pretty much ok but I have always said that if I ever win the lottery I would move back to Carlton.

I would buy the Blaks Head and run it as a free house pub ( no greedy breweries upping the rent every week) My happiest memories are those from living there with my dad and grandparents back in the 70s and 80s. I know times change and people move on but that's where I want to be

• Upvote 2
  • 1 year later...

Anywhere with a cool temperate climate where you can regularly meet up with compadres, have a drink, play a little backgammon and listen to good music.

• Upvote 1

I'd move to Scotland as I love the place and the people.............wish I was there right now.....

• Upvote 2