Need a new camera

Its a wireless trigger so not connected to the camera

I also included a optical trigger & a flash meter & extra softbox & Umbrella

Whole thing in a wheel around case

I tried them out yesterday & will be blind for at least a couple of days.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thing that gets me with cameras is shutter lag, The time it takes to record the image after pressing the shutter Some are so slow that the thing you were trying to take is not even there anymore

Depends where you're standing. !! Trying telling that to the folks who are standing on "Coris Corner" in the Welsh mountains. And these fellows were certainly less than 1000 feet away when they

This discussion is really taking off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice buy then....Yeah, nearly fell in that trap myself, someone upstairs must have been watching out for me, as both my old flash units had failed, forgot to take the batteries out of one of them, tested both and both failed to work...I was very lucky they didn't work or I'd have been given the death sentence my my missus.....

You're very tall catfan........................ :)

No I'm not ! Don't like heights, so sent the missus up there to take the picture !

Taken from Lincoln Castle battlements.

Nice pic of the Cathedral catfan, when originally built eah of the three towers had wooden spires fitted to their tops at about the same height as the towers effectivley doubling their height, must have looked pretty spectacular before they were blown down in a storm

Rog

BTW our village is to the right of your pic just before the horizon