nice fish derec hope you enjoyed the fight how heavy tight lines

A little bit over 30 LB

I did end up costing me a lot of $ as my wife said we have to get a Vacuum sealer for all that fish.

& now got another boat that i am working on, At least this one was given to me.

Ps Show Tony a pic of the Salmon if you can, Please.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for posting that Katyjay, I like the way the Osprey turns the fish to face the way it's flying to make them both more streamlined and therefore use less energy, we get a few out here in Lincs and I just love to see them hunting

Rog

We have an Osprey nest just outside town on the road to the Grand Canyon. One of the birds comes to fish on the golf course, I had the pleasure one day of watching him circle the pond next to my tee box, dive in like a rocket, but come up empty. It was a sight to see.

A bird fishing on a golf course (Coarse fishing of course) I've heard of Eagles , Albatrosses , birdies and the odd bogey being caught , but fish , no.!..... slywink

• Upvote 1
  • 6 months later...

Scary fishing , I cast over the boat dock while waiting for the boat to pick me up & noticed a Otter swimming towards my bait (Plastic Worm) so i started reeeling faster it got to about 3 ft from me & the water exploded ! What i think happened was a fish went for my lure but the Otter got the fish it hit it hard i almost took off running.