Talented, hard working, creative, imaginative, a seeker, all these things you were Robin; and a lot more. xx

Leaving us with a legacy of your work. :)

Remembering a creative being with Love.

I've just put Sky news on and learnt of Robin Gibb's death. It's so sad, he seemed to be a really nice guy. From the previous news stories I thought he was making a slow recovery but it was not to be. I know that many people die of cancer but to lose two of the Bee Gee's, who have given the world so much pleasure through their music, is so sad. R.I.P. Robin.

I remember Robin and his brothers 'starting out' on 'Top Of the Pops', 1967 - Five of them in the Group there were.

The years have flown by.

Later, in this new day I will play, 'How Deep Is Your Love?' and I know I will cry my eyes out.

The Bee Gees and their music have become so much a part of our lives. :)

Another Pop Icon.

Though I was never really a BeeGees fan, they had an individual talent lacking in the modern pop world of today.

My first recollection of the Beegees was this lesser known number back in the 60s.

love um or hate um the begees were an iconic band and too loose two such talented people so tragic for there families , esspecially barry now the only one left sympaties to all there family.

Sympathies with all of the Gibb family, especially Barry; it's going to be so hard, the past will be readily accessible to him now: the early days of the Bee Gees and the slow, steady climb to fame that became theirs. :)

Robin, such a lovely man; 'very much into History' - an admirable thing.

I bought a Bee Gees CD today from Tesco at Bulwell; it cost £4.79, a bargain for 20 of their number 1's. :)

Enjoy your trip back in time Jackson, it must be of great pride & comfort to his family to know that many people have benefited from hearing the music Robin created, raising spirits when low & calming the troubled hearts of many..........................