'How does your garden grow?'

Jill the owners of these FIVE poo machines are pig ignorant, the poo machines climb out of their upstairs windows onto a shed roof and down to the ground and return the same way, people in the close have spent a lot of money trying different deterrents, I have already listed mine but one neighbour has fitted an electric wire around his fence (same as the farmers use to keep sheep in the fields) another has spent over two hundred pounds having spikes put along her fence tops full length and other neighbours have tried these powerful water guns,my next door neighbour has strung fishing line across her veg patch hoping to deter them all to no avail, 

Rog

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of our cherry trees which was planted 60+ years ago, the first photo is in a book we have about the first occupants of our house, Harry Freckleton and his wife who had a photographic studio on Mar

I think you are all being very rude and disrespectful to a woman who obviously knows there's more to a person than their outward appearance.    She should NOT be an object to be judged.   In fact, I t

That's on my to do list  nonna, chilli jam, apple and sage jelly. Just finished a batch of plum and ginger chutney. My family love them for the winter months and they make good Christmas pre

Rog.......if a Cat wants to do summat...it'll do it.....wherever it wants.......

A few years ago.....i had a neighbour who asked me to have a ''WORD'' with my then Cat about the prob you're having...'I did''.....she sat and was obviously  listening to every word..........then went straight out and climbed over the fence.................to 'Crap' on his lawn..............

Did i just say ''She Sat?''......lol

My cats are all litter tray users. Those who go into the garden (and not all of them do) will come back into the house to use the tray and then go out again. No dirt digging for them.  Cats are very clean individuals.  

Then there are the dog owners who allow their hounds to enter my front garden and defecate where they please. Caught one about to do it a few weeks ago and informed the female dog owner that I would pick up the turd and she'd be wearing it as a hat if she permitted her hound to foul in my garden.  It's not the animals. It's the owners.

• Like 1

My Babs is a genuine '''Litter Tray'' user........because we had her from just a few weeks old...........she's such a Lady she never lets us see her.....

Most nights she has a few friends round on the garden and some of them are not so well trained.......:Shock:

Jill the owners of these FIVE poo machines are pig ignorant, the poo machines climb out of their upstairs windows onto a shed roof and down to the ground and return the same way, people in the close have spent a lot of money trying different deterrents, I have already listed mine but one neighbour has fitted an electric wire around his fence (same as the farmers use to keep sheep in the fields) another has spent over two hundred pounds having spikes put along her fence tops full length and other neighbours have tried these powerful water guns,my next door neighbour has strung fishing line across her veg patch hoping to deter them all to no avail, 

Rog

All the cats who have owned me have been litter tray trained and like you say Jill have even come back indoors to use the tray, these cats that are causing the problems around here don't even bother to bury their poo, just leave it on the grass or garden, you could say it's easier to see than if it was buried but I don't want them crapping in my garden at all hence the 5.52 mm piece of lead, not something I want to do but going through the daily ritual of cleaning up after these things is getting me down

Rog

For those cats that are not kept at home during the day and indoors overnight then in my view the only good cat is a flat cat. I regularly see the remains of our local native wildlife, not just birds, killed by both domestic and feral animals.

There are many cat repellant plants you can put in the garden, we have a number of lavender plants around and never see any cats. Rosemary and Oregano work well too.

• Like 2