Tis the wedding this Sunday ( 3rd June )

OK folks, one week to go till our wedding and as we've said you're all invited and most welcome .

..Arrangements are to meet in front of the Council House in the Market Square about 12:30, the wedding is at 1:00......then over to the Bell ( t'other side of the square ) where we have the upstairs room booked......

Who's up fer it...( yeah...we'll be there lol ). Come for the wedding or join us later in the Bell.

(t'would be nice if folk bought a camera and we could nick copies afterwards Thanks.)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll second that Babs, we are glad to have been able to be at the ceremony. I am sure there will be more photo's to follow, but here is a taster.

well we have just got back from a lovely afternoon at kev and martines wedding such a pity about the weather but it was a lovely service and great food thank you both for the invite and your toast to

I can only offer the very best of wishes to you both, I think HRH has a nerve clashing her 'Bash Weekend' with your big day!! God blees & Good Luck......................

• Upvote 1

So that's why the bank holiday has been moved from its normal place at the end of May! And thanks to HRH, The Market Square may not be as quiet as it would normally be at that time on a Sunday.

But it won't scare me off, I'll probably be there.

• Upvote 1

Kev: You have no idea how much I wish we could be there! Distance and circumstances, unfortunately, get in the way, and we will actually be at Mary's niece's wedding in St. Augustine, FL the same day. You and Martine will be in our thoughts and I hope you have a wonderful day. I cannot imagine two more perfectly suited people.

We will raise a glass (or two) to you next Sunday - and we will be sure to follow that up with more congratulations when we are over there at Christmas.

Lots of love to both of you from both of us.

• Upvote 1

Yer not going to do a runner, are you??? LOL

Wow!! Thought all us fellers had a SWMBO................................In that case, treasure Martine the lady is a rare phenomenon in the female world, good luck to you both.............. :biggrin:

Happiness and good fortune to both wedding participants :o))

• Upvote 1

Kev/Martine, sorry i can't make it on Sunday. Enjoy the day and the future you are good for each other. Babs if you go in the Bell don't sit in my seat. Hope to see you all at the next meet up. Den.

• Upvote 1

I'd like to wish you and your bride-to-be a really great wedding day on Sunday. Going by your posts and the comments from other Nottstalgian's you seem to be a really nice guy and I'd like to wish you both all the best for the future.

• Upvote 1

Kev and Martine....Best wishes for a great day and a long, healthy and prosperous union.

It's 9.35am on Sunday the 3rd of June 2012 down here so there is not long to go now. Will raise a glass this evening.

Trevor S.

• Upvote 1

perhaps we could all toast together about 2 pm british time to kev and martine were ever you are in the world.

by the way trevor we have friends who live in melbourne and i just got a feeling they too live glen waverley but have lost there you dont know them by any chance les and agness hall he comes frome stoke on trent and she is duch dave was there best man when he and les were posted at raf bruggen

• Upvote 1

Hello Babs...........the names do not ring a bell, sorry. Re the toast time; think I will still have a drink to them this evening. 2pm GMT would be about 2-3 am Monday morning down here and methinks I may be sleepy byes.

• Upvote 1