Tis the wedding this Sunday ( 3rd June )

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll second that Babs, we are glad to have been able to be at the ceremony. I am sure there will be more photo's to follow, but here is a taster.

well we have just got back from a lovely afternoon at kev and martines wedding such a pity about the weather but it was a lovely service and great food thank you both for the invite and your toast to

It will count, Fynger..... Unfortunately I am out of a pure malt but I have a very nice blend Scotch Whisky that has got my taste buds going already!

• Upvote 1

Still time to pull out! I can have a fast car by the back door?

Not really, Best Wishes for today, afraid I can't make it but lets see some pics? hopefully the weather will pick up, Ash

• Upvote 1

Does the council house have a back door ??

Thanks to all for the well wishing of today, now if you'de all just take a little of this rain away for us then it may not get us all wet.....what stupid timing eh.

Hope to see some of you's there...if not at the council house, in the bell afterwards. ( we should be there about 2:00 )

Nice one Babs, glad you can make it. (Meeting at Council House 12:30...ceremony at 1:00 )...tis in the Sheriffs room which is on the 2nd floor....but there IS a lift.

Have a great day both of you, don't forget to post some pic's, unless you've already made a deal with Hello Magazine.........................or some other such publication, perhaps Town & Country.. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6-30am here so you'll all be meeting at the Council house right now.

Unable to come along today unfortunately but I'd like to express my good wishes to Kev and Martine. Good people.

Wishing you many happy and contented years together folks - congratulations.

757-1232907886pSl9.jpg

• Upvote 2

Raising a glass right now .

All the best for the Future to Kev and Martine

!congrats!

• Upvote 1

well we have just got back from a lovely afternoon at kev and martines wedding such a pity about the weather but it was a lovely service and great food

thank you both for the invite and your toast to kat and other absent friends who could not be there for one reason or another, such a nice touch i am now toasting every one with coffee and getting warm and dry after my walk to tram stop. it was nice to meet little bro and his wife now another member i can put a face too.

• Upvote 2

oh and i only got 48 post now for my 1000 th post ammazing.

yes realy nice one , dave just printed of two of them sighning on the dotted line . they are good i have not seen the rest yet will look in a few mins , eating a sandwich with a cup of coffee then going to eat my bit of wedding cake.

Lovely photo, I wish you both happiness for many years to come,congratulations to you both

Rog

If that interior photo is taken at the top of your stairs, your house is bigger than I assumed.

Congratulations to all. Sorry I couldn't make it, but a visit to North Wales took longer than expected.

• Upvote 1

yeh but clifton what else did you expect from lord and lady bath the car was a bit extravigant would have been a lot cheaper to walk over to the bell like we did.

• Upvote 1