• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From elsewhere: I was walking down The Mall with a friend at the weekend when he turned to me and said, "Seeing all those flags on display makes me so proud of my country." "But Chan, you're Chines

Nice to see Her Majesty cruise majestically down the Thames while the rest of us drift aimlessly up Sh1t Creek

A time when the future was ours & we came first, nowadays this would be condemned as a far right nationalist march    

It's a joke????????????????? now I'm even more confused...........LOL................

Drum beat to emphasise the joke, Paulus, like "Boom-boom"

I'll ask it before someone else does, did you hear about the baker who got electrocuted?

re the bonfire, bit near wollaton hall? only the other week some youths sent to prison for trying to start one at canning circus

Re the bonfire........Did they once use to have a massive bonfire and fireworks display at Wollaton Park on Guy Fawkes Night?

Remember going there when a young one with parents and other relatives.

Recollect an embankment overlooking the fire and display, together with a stone wall and an old dry moat at the top of the embankment.

Closest I can place that now is on PTP at the site of the 1970 Balloons Special.

From elsewhere:

I was walking down The Mall with a friend at the weekend when he turned to me and said, "Seeing all those flags on display makes me so proud of my country."

"But Chan, you're Chinese," I replied. "All those flags are British."

"No, they're not," he laughed. "Just take a look at the labels."

• Upvote 3

From elsewhere:

I was walking down The Mall with a friend at the weekend when he turned to me and said, "Seeing all those flags on display makes me so proud of my country."

"But Chan, you're Chinese," I replied. "All those flags are British."

"No, they're not," he laughed. "Just take a look at the labels."

..Actually just cracked up laughing and almost spilt me tea! ... Now paige is looking at me like iv gone mad!! nice one :)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...