that right grandma cars ok in evening i will be there most of the day food served till nine for any one wanting food group fire wire on about 9.30. so its up to you what time you get there by the way was it a boy or a girl

babs

let us all know then we had all this week a death a wedding and a birth

yes 3 bands on over all day one in the afternoon one early evening and firewire the last band for the evening from what i understand the bands will be outside on a lorry type stage in the daytime and mybe even the late one weather permiting but inside if not so good.

no what you mean mick hope you can maake it and any body else who wants to come hope my backs feeling better by then

Just got back from the White Hart, nice to see Piggy n Babs, and Hippo Girl, And good to meet Ashley at last...was a really good night with a great turn out,

We would like to thank Piggy and Babs for the lovely Photo Album they presented us with of the pictures of our wedding last sunday.

Yes not long back myself, good to see Babs and Dave again, and to meet fyngar, wish it could have been in happier circumstances,

and if hippo girl was there when I was sorry I did not know, A good if LOUD night, so if some of my replies odd it's cause I could I couldn't hear you!

well i just got in i am cream crakered now but need to unwind a few mins before sleep

nice to see you all esspecially ash sorry izzy not well enough to make it hippo girl you had just gone when i saw ash so could not introduce you to him too well night all.

I recently received April 30th Bygones, and there is a whole page on The White Hart [the main stories are all about Lenton]. Some old pics of the pub and the history of it.

lots of history to the white hart was a farmhouse when it was first built then became a coffee house coach stop at that time part of it became pevril debters prison , in the back part of the pub ,the prisoners worked in the coffee house and the large gardens and bowling green that is now the car park you might have notices that in the old picture shown by clifton about nottingham coop no 1 that the wall at the end ofthe building was high at that time is now a low wall, prisoners who worked in the coffeehouse for there keep and any extrawas paid to help pay of there debts and send to help keep any family they may have had outside the prison . it later became a public house and for many years still had the gardens and bowling green.and these were still in use at the early part of 1900s .

bye the way kev martine you know i said last night i might stay in bed all day today because dave was going fishing well woke up about 1030 am and fell asleep again about noon and i have not long woke upso had better get up or dave will be home before i get up and i have not even had my first cup of coffee yet.

• Upvote 1