A pictorial guide to my favourite bike ride

great pics Stu...................but I did notice a 'trend', wobbly bike by Hoveringham?

• Upvote 1

great pics Stu...................but I did notice a 'trend', wobbly bike by Hoveringham?

Thanks Paulus (and all)

I was standing on the handlebars by Hoveringham, mate!

well thats my 1000th post ned to go and get myself ready of out today to a funeral and have got to go and get daves bait for his fishing trip tommorow and go to the bank before we got funeral this afternoon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

Driving the other day I saw something coming towards me and couldn't make out what it was. It was almost at my level when I realised it was a reclining bike. Its the first one I've ever seen in these parts . Thinking about it , the cyclist was talking on his phone and looking anywhere but where he should. The roads especially near us are country roads and fairly narrow. Do the drivers look who's cycling low down? I doubt it and besides that part of the road is restricted, no cyclists. Hope he wasn't caught as that day the carabinieri were out in full force.

The ‘late’ Plantfit rides one of these. Knowing the area where he lives he must have a death wish riding it round those country lanes with the tall hedges. I’ve no idea what the point of them is unless it’s to provide therapy for the disabled - or perhaps for those who are looking to become disabled!