Self install Freesat?

I have a 1mtr dish, I found it to big and way over the top for picking up Astra28e.

I think the current one is 60cm

Being further south your birds are higher so you can pick up more of them from ground level.

I am surprise you havent got a dish motor John?

Didn't need one for Dishnetwork Mick, all the other birds need a larger dish, at least 30 inches, so putting a motor drive on an 18 inch here would have been a waste of time.

I used a four way switch and three dishes when I was pirating, worked fine until it rained heavy, or snowed heavy, then loss of signal, something you don't get with 8/9 and 10 foot dishes.

I wished I'd brought my 10 foot dish with us from California now! I watched the LA world cup matches on that dish, not one of the US TV stations televised any match except the semi and final!

We watch movies and documentaries using the ATV2, gives us everything we want.

AppleTV2, it provides TV via the internet. To get all the free TV viewing/movies/sport etc, it needs "jailbreaking" Easy to do with season pass.

http://ecx.images-am...31bLa9FusKL.jpg

Maplin have limited choice of satellite receivers.

I dont believe you need a dual LNB for recording on the right receiver.

Dual (or quad) LNB is good for feeding receivers in different rooms

Not sure on this Mick. The guy next door has a big motor home with a freesat set-up and he told me you need a dual head dish.

There is a feed from each LNB.

If a separate feed is required for recording, then his system will not allow viewing and recording from another channel.

Try www.satellites.co.uk