It's alright for cats.

:) Sweet Bliss. Such Markings!

:) Just love cats. Walking home the other evening, was lucky enough to hear the sounds of a few of them underneath a car; incredible the noise they were making - talking Cat.

He was dumped and found his way here in late February.

My two are currently in the house & refusing point blank to go out. But Kenny is quite good now and will only poo outside, so he ran out this morning, hid in the grass and ran back in as quick as he could, Vespa on the other hand stuck his head out the door and looked at me like... you must be kidding!? Ones currently stretched out on my bed (Figured as much, iv just put clean bedding on it!!) & the others curled in a ball on the sofa.

...Anyone experienced a jealous cat before? kenny is a mummy's boy through and through, hes like my dog, likes to know where i am all the time, likes to sit with me all the time and will find a way of sitting with me, on the back of the sofa, on me, the arm of the sofa or on my feet! But if my partner or anyone sits next to me, he watches them intently, even squashes himself between us.. The other day he kept pushing my partners face with his paw, meowed in his face & then eventually scratched him then sat on my knee and didnt take his eyes off my partner!!

My cats have strange personallities, you get a back of dreamies out & they act like addicts, vespa is scared of anyone in a hood, i walked outside in the rain with my hood up, he ran off, soon as i put my hood down, he came back, put it back up and he bolted. He hides whenever theres someone he doesnt know in the house too. Although both decide from time to time to walk while im walking with their sides rubbing my ankles, before bolting under my feet and laying there, iv fell down a couple of my stairs and onto my garden path because of it.

....................but i wouldnt change my kitties for the world! My parents and partner think i spoil them (Buying and cooking them a salmon steak isnt spoling them, is it?) & i apparently treat them like my other two babies, that have fur.... Woopsie.

Thats nothing, Iv taught kenny how on demand... He gives his paw too. :cool:

Awh, i have a ginger and a tabby (Gus and sandy are the spitting image of my two!!), they were litter brothers & my only cats, found in a box near the trainlines close to my house. there was four, i found the other two good homes, yours are beautiful, like all tabbys and gingers are!

These are my 2, Wallace & Gromit.

IMG_7811.jpg

Wally's first close encounter of the deer kind, both curious 1 year olds.

IMG_0567.jpg

• Upvote 1

These are my 2, Wallace & Gromit,

We could be twins!!.....................They're gorgeous cats KatyJay

Very handsome boys KatyJay, we have just one now, called Tiffany Boo (don't ask), she's a Torty (Naughty Torty) & was a rescue cat.................once I master the 'dark art' of posting photo's Tiff will be uploaded!!

Along with some of our other baby, a Blue Roan Cocker called Jessica Eve (KC name; Brynceri Soul Sereande) ................ :biggrin:

535130_3506309169525_1844204390_n.jpg

Thats the most recent pic of my mummy's boy Kenny/Kenneth. Hes like my furry best friend, infact i havent seen himall day because of the nice weather, he came in, tracked me down and now hes snuggled into me, i have a patch on my leg where hes got his head rested on it, drooling.. lovely.

392489_3475781046341_2059677824_n.jpg

& thats Vespa, They both drool when their happy/content as you can see. Never known cats to dribble so much, but their such pleasant cats, iv never been scratched & they let baby pull at their furr and ears (I dont let her, i stop her strait away) pair of softies!! Ill dig some kitten pics out, iv had them since they were 3/4 weeks old

Very handsome boys KatyJay, we have just one now, called Tiffany Boo (don't ask), she's a Torty (Naughty Torty) & was a rescue cat.................once I master the 'dark art' of posting photo's Tiff will be uploaded!!

Along with some of our other baby, a Blue Roan Cocker called Jessica Eve (KC name; Brynceri Soul Sereande) ................ :biggrin:

I use Tinypic, you upload the photo & select thread for the size & copy the code that says for forums etc. Or if you have them on facebook, open the pic & right click, select 'Copy image location' Then on here theres a little picture image when you hover over it itll say 'Image' Open it & right click paste in the box & voila. Hope that helps a little :)

Your welcome, good luck! Oh and the facebook is just an example, you cam use the copy image location thing for any photo on the interwebs :)

Beautiful cats, Pixie. My 2 were rescues, someone dumped them in the trash as tiny kittens. I like to think Karma will get back at them! [the perps not the kitties]

I hate people who can do that to animals, like their just disposable. My two where dumped in a box with a pile of boxes the day before recycling collection, a friend walked past to hear meowing, he said usually id of just thought it was a cat hiding within the boxes and carry on walking, luckily he checked the boxes & there was four cats, all of 3 weeks old. Breaks my heart to think what their fate was if they wernt found that night, i have such a soft spot for cats... Like i say to my mum, im just one relationship break up from owning 30 cats.

• 1 year later...

As a family we are cat lovers and over the years they have given us many funny moments,when we lived in Old Basford out garden backed on to some allotments and FOXES were regular visitors.we had 3 cats and we always fed them outside,and the Foxes often joined them for breakfeast all eating together often from the same dish.magic moments!

• Upvote 1

Absolutely beautiful !

• Upvote 1

Then there's Monty, a stray who wouldn't take no for an answer.

P10500641394x784.jpg

Monty mopping up the sun on his own personal garden bench !

P10408241394x784.jpg

My all time favourite ! Bit unfair to have a favourite bit what a lovely cat he was. He had the most perfect temperament, again a stray who moved in with us & he was only too happy to repay the kindness he was shown by us.

p1010132-web.jpg

And finally, Tiger having a drink of water, she would only drink running water !

• Upvote 2