It's alright for cats.

My daughter has two cats and they've never been any problem over the years. However, since my daughter had her baby she has had a problem with one of the cats. It has started messing on the floor and urinating on the baby's cot. It also jumps into the cot despite my daughter fixing a net cover over it. She is now thinking that the cat will have to go. She realises that it's probably jealousy that is causing it but she cannot let the situation continue.

#26 Cats got to go Michael,to a good home with no baby.I suppose we"ve bin lucky,never had that problem.

Hi catfan, my ex and I had a cat from the CPL and she was gorgeous, but then again, they all are. I've since taken in several strays and all they need is food, love and warmth. A bit like me really. One survived a winter in a box at my daughters, and we took him in. He spent six weeks just eating and sleeping in an armchair. If I won the lottery, I'd give lots to animal sanctuarys.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...