.. wizzit?

Damned if I can put a name to him, Peter something or other comes to mind. He was in a few Carry on films though and many Beeb shows years back...

@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@, @@@@@@@@.

Where will you be camping tonight?

Loney man, @@@@@@@@.

Will your heart stay free and light?

Dream @@@@@@@@

Of a girl you may never love

Move along, @@@@@@@@

Like the restless cloud up above.

The wind that blows, that comes and goes, has been your only home.

But will the while you’ll one day see, and you'll no longer roam.

Move along, @@@@@@@@

The next pasture's always so green.

Driftin' on, @@@@@@@@

Don't forget the things you have seen,

And when you settle down where will it be @@@@@@@@?

@@@@@@@@!

!secret! You're right Tuts he does have a tic, but i don't know what his right hand is doing..LOL

I was wondering what his mate is doing now, old Smitty.. bored

Still lost as to who it is, but he is a Pete Butterworth lookalike :rolleyes:

;) Ayups you're going to have to get ya mince pies tested mate if you're still thinking he looks like Pete Butterworth. ;) Mybe your monitor needs ajusting pal..

If it is Clint Walker then he looks awful.

He used to wear a white stetson in Cheyenne and a grey outfit, that is how it looked on a black and white telly.

Didn't Ty Hardin take over when he had a row with the bosses over pay? Then when he sorted it out he went back. !raise!

A

It is indeed Clint Walker.. can't find a date when the photo was taken, so he may even look older than this.. it appears the ravages of time are kinder to some than others, but bearing in mind he's nearly eighty, I suppose he's not looking too bad.

not sure about Ty Hardin, I always remember him as Bronco Layne.

!rulez! The studio continued the series Cheyenne with unknown Ty Hardin in the lead role of Bronco Layne, Cheyenne Bodie’s country cousin.

In 1959, some sort of settlement was reached, and Clint Walker returned to the role of Cheyenne Bodie, but by this time, Ty Hardin was such a huge success as Bronco Layne that the studio decided to spin off Bronco as a separate series. Cheyenne then alternated with Sugarfoot and Bronco in 1960 as The Cheyenne Show. It was on the air for a total of seven years and had 109 black-and-white, hour-long episodes filmed for ABC Television. Clint Walker became one of televisions biggest stars.

This snippet is taken from High Chapparral web site,Click below to read the full story.

Full story here..