Saw something about that on facebook, i dont have a clue what time shes due down or anything, im thinking weather to go or not because ill have a pushchair, should be fun!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Crikey Owd Prince Phillips rolls his car at 97 ..... hope that wasn't miles per hour?  

Perhaps Phil will pop in to the Vernon arms for a quick Ouzo...................................as his bladders a bit dodgy

I know a psychiatrist, now retired. To be honest he’s one of the oddest people I’ve ever met. Highly intelligent. Just odd!

I doubt ill be able to make it, people are going to be traveling from all over to see the queen, its going to be so rammed obviously, ill have to catch highlights on tv & internet. Id love to be there though! :(

Wouldn't go to my window to watch the whole lot passing by on Santas sledge...got better things to do.

Once in a lifetime event, pooh! I was hoping to go and get some pics (hopefully) so I can show paige that we went to see the queen! But I dont want her getting accidentally hurt because of the crowd, but anyone going, get some pics for me :)

Hi Stu, thanks for the above reference @ #27; very informative. :)

You're welcome, Christine, hope you enjoy it.

As you know, it would be the last place I'd want to be!

bins removed for security reasons ,bombs could get put in them.

i agree the square is a poor show thought they had put them up for lord baths wedding .

i know some one who has been given a large amount of money for a project to chrochet decorrations for olimpics why could they have incorperated that earlier and used it for both events at least it would look as if nottingham had made an effort .

Any excuse for phillip not to come to nottingham eh, iv had a number of bladder infections before, few antibods and your away!

& Piggy, cant wait to see these crochet decorations! Wish i had the skills to do crochet things myself, I can just about knit a patchwork blankey and a few scarfs.. Baby's got some knitted/crochet soft toys though, all hand made. Got them from a craft fair, very pretty!

A bladder infection in an 80 year old person, is not the same as in someone in their 20s,they do not have the stamina to fight infections.

This HRH Prince Philip, thought you were a royalist Pixie,you should send him a 'get well soon card'. smile2

Im not a royalist! Im really far from it, i just think any once in a life time experiences (Aslong as their good) Should be made the most of. Id of loved to of gotten some photos & been able to tell paige when shes older 'Took you to see the queen when you was a babbin!' because we wont have a queen in a few years, we'll have a king & queen!

Charlie will be the king,his wife will be queen in name only.

Strange to think all of 'Lizs' kids got divorced,a real dysfunctional family you might say.

Make a real good movie or TV series.

I thought it was to be passed strait to will and kate?

Just imagine if Harry (Hewitt) were to become king. We would have our first English king since Harold.

That's if you consider the Saxon Harold was English of course.

Oh, how much I would love Diana to have the last laugh.

Funny Ace, no one has mentioned Diana.

The fact the UK authorities disregarded the French report on her death.

Then proceeded to do their own investigation 71 days after the accident.

Was there some kind of conspiracy?.All down to the drunken driver of Dianas' car,that was just to easy.