• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Crikey Owd Prince Phillips rolls his car at 97 ..... hope that wasn't miles per hour?  

Perhaps Phil will pop in to the Vernon arms for a quick Ouzo...................................as his bladders a bit dodgy

I know a psychiatrist, now retired. To be honest he’s one of the oddest people I’ve ever met. Highly intelligent. Just odd!

Wasn't she about to marry an arab?

She had been getting serious with Dodi Fayed for some time. He's the son of this character http://en.wikipedia....ohamed_Al-Fayed

Conspiracy theorists believe that the royals didn't want someone like him (or Dodi) to be directly linked to the royal family.

Dodi was killed with Diana in the famous car smash

stayed wellout of the way my friend managed to get a front row view and got some good pics i hate to think how long she had to stand to get were she did and i would not have done it even if i could .

Did Liz leave a few quid for the tax payers,who paid for the pomp?, willingly or unwillingly.

How long did she stick around,time enough to shake hands with the 'good ol' boys'?

The recent visit of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II to Nottingham's fair city: it was smiles all the way, what a Wonderful Lady.

God Save Our Gracious Queen.

God save all the starving kids and those in war zones getting blasted to pieces...Liz and her lot can save themselves without the help of a deity.

Did I mention that the fishing season starts at midnight tonight.?

Was that really necessary Pooh?

Ashley,re: Russian Royalty, what do you replace it with?:

Well past half a decade of tyrannizing Communism and what do you replace it with?:

The Oil Barons; neo Royalty, if ever .......................

The next debacle we have to suffer is this daft torch procession, roads shut, cars towed away, and for about an hour can't leave your own house (driving) will get well away from the village that day!

• Upvote 1

ASHLEY, cheer up me duck; I know you're going through a difficult time at present.

I assume you'll be going to see Isobel, if so take her something to activate her taste buds; it seemed like you worked wonders, feeding her the other day.

PS: perhaps something lemony - if she likes the lemon taste.