Anything 'Made Your Day' Today?

Compo, I read your post on 'Ann's Giggle Pages' and was going to give you a 'Like This'. However, I decided I didn't want to be complicit in your crime and be hauled before the Nottstalgia Court. mick2me would have a few Irishmen on the Jury and we wouldn't stand a chance. The only way that I can see you getting out of this is by putting a few more holiday photos onto the Site. It's your only chance, Compo. Good luck.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just nipped in Co-op, still in uniform on way home from work, to pick a few bits up, came to about 15 quid, this bloke lent over & said “Ill get that your doing a fantastic job & tapped his ca

Gave the garage a clear out yesterday, left my Son's well used, but life in it yet skateboard out the front "yours if you want it" note attached, within an hour it was gone, got this pushed through th

I was in the craft store yesterday, and there was a toddler absolutely screaming her head off as her mum tried to shop. I got to the check-out and the mum was ahead of me, trying to quieten her child.

Just one more day of dry, & we'll have the hosepipe ban again..................................... :biggrin:

Compo, I read your post on 'Ann's Giggle Pages' and was going to give you a 'Like This'. However, I decided I didn't want to be complicit in your crime and be hauled before the Nottstalgia Court. mick2me would have a few Irishmen on the Jury and we wouldn't stand a chance

Recently I have read little of posts on the forum, I cut out much that I dont have time to read.

The jokes thread is low priority read for me, I do not have the time at the moment.

My grandaughter, aged 5, held her 'End Of Term Bash' down at the local 'Jungletastic'.

She was ever so happy because all of her school friends were able to attend. :biggrin:

Her being happy, made me happy too. :biggrin:

Two things made my day today.

1. I met a deadline that had been bothering me for some time.

2. I'm happy in the knowledge that now it's over, I'm going home to Edinburgh tomorrow for a few days.

That will do for me.

Michael Booth it was taken as a joke, :)

But raised the point that due to how busy the forum has become, I sadly cant read everything.

What makes my day?

"All my ducks being in a row" :)

Your 'my ducks' in a row? You mean all you friends standing to attention?

(Ref Notts Miduk) <g>

dg can you please blow some of it our way please ready for skeggy rockers reunion first weekend in august. so we can all get some nice pics of the bikes and the people.

• 2 weeks later...

:biggrin: 'Anything Made My Day Today?' I'll say!: the wonderful photograph of a 'National Dried Milk' tin that mgread has put on the: 'Memories' topic.

Reminds me so much of my children when babies: the bottles of milk made, the sterilising kit, the nappies hanging on the line; all the hard work, yet now I can look back on those times with love and happiness in my heart.

So thank you mgread, you've made my day special today. :Kiss:

Watching the opening ceremonies for the London Olympics made me feel very patriotic (I am a "dual" citizen) and a little homesick! A wonderful production that made Britain the star, not simply the spectacle! We loved it!

• Upvote 1

:) Went to Church today.

Loved it. Singing old songs and new; sang my heart out, felt like a girl again singing in the school choir. :)

Took a chair right at the front. Beautiful, the Glorious, Summer Blue sky on view through the vast, diamond shaped window above. :)

I was at Infineon Raceway at the Top Fuel drags & saw them go from 0 - 328 mph in 3.8 seconds wow did that make me smile