• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So many not wearing face masks and observing distancing. Some people just don't understand how the virus spreads.

Another example of the general public needing protection from itself.  All this will mean we stay in tier 3 for longer and simply make the situation worse than it need be.

They’re not in a prominent position and nothing like as big as the ‘under the square’ ones were. There isn’t sufficient toilet accommodation to cater for large gatherings. The Council should have anti

They’re not in a prominent position and nothing like as big as the ‘under the square’ ones were. There isn’t sufficient toilet accommodation to cater for large gatherings. The Council should have anticipated this when organising a Christmas market. The fact is they should not have done it in the first place during the current tier 3 situation.

• Like 1

Defecating in doorways? At least it's alliterative!

Peeing in portals?

Pooing in porches?

Evacuating in entrances?

This will keep me busy all night! :blink:   come on Phil, get stuck in. Er, not literally, of course!

14 hours ago, philmayfield said:

So many not wearing face masks and observing distancing. Some people just don't understand how the virus spreads.

It was the same in Newcastle it seems people think it's not real ...either that or they are just THICK

We went down to Vic Centre today, late morning. Decided to drive in rather than mix with others on the bus, must point out that since the March lockdown we’ve only got on the bus twice, we feel we’re doing our bit.  Only went into Vic Centre and to be honest everyone I saw was wearing a mask and stores were doing their best, with Entrance and Exits clearly marked, what was going on inside the stores was not so good but it’s very difficult to browse when on a one-way system.  
We were back home within 90 minutes, only went out to get a few things for our little granddaughter in Czech Republic, I’ve got to get everything packed up and posted ASAP.  
I hadn’t heard that the German Market in the Square was closed but had no intention of going down there anyway.  I feel very sad for the stallholders  but this should never have been considered in the first place.  
It’s a typical bad decision by the Nottingham City Labour Council ....... and there have been far too many in the past 15-20 years.  One way of getting on the National News I suppose!  

13 hours ago, Jill Sparrow said:

Defecating in doorways? At least it's alliterative!

Peeing in portals?

Pooing in porches?

Evacuating in entrances?

This will keep me busy all night! :blink:   come on Phil, get stuck in. Er, not literally, of course!

Apologies, but I always thought Defecating, was number 2 based, you learn something every day!!! ;)

Wasn't Ladbrokes bog available? It/was a one in.. out, set up in the 80's and underground...