Does anyone have a dark room and enlarger? I am looking for someone to make me a print from an old B&W 2½" square negative (120?)

Excellent. I paid £18 squids for the neg so I need to get it printed somehow! If I mail it to you complete with return postage would that be ok? I will also pay you ofor your trouble ini scanning. Please email my contact address (It's on my profile) with an address.

if little bro carnt manage to do it dave has slide and negative machine he could try. let us now if any dificulties and we can bring itto you to try little bro

thats great nice to hear many people have old negatives and slides and dont want to throw them away but dont know what to do much easier to keep on a disc.and if you know someone with the right equipmentits so easy to do

• 3 months later...

Better late than never!!!!

Glad Compo got sorted, nice to know there are good folks here that will help others if they can.

Like piggy and babs I too have a scanner, Plustek Optic 7300, bought it in 2008 and use it regularly.

Never really been a photographic buff but when I did use a camera I wanted to do it myself so I bought all the kit and developed, enlarged, printed all my films and slides (still have it all), buying B/W and slide film in bulk. Results? Sometimes good, sometimes bad and sometimes indifferent but the fun of doing it was the thing.

I even had a cine-camera in the 1960s (super 8) and yes the hoarder that I am still have a projector.

Like to finish by saying I too will be willing to help if I can when needed by members.

• Upvote 1

Although aging a bit now, I use an Epson photo scanner that will do several sizes of negatives plus 35mm slides, I bought it when I tried to start a digital photo repair business....

Todays scanners have higher resolution and use LED backlighting as against cold cathode tubes, so purer white light, plus they are a lot cheaper than what I paid for mine several years back.

They do a good job! I've tried odd sized negatives with limited success.