Riffs pics of Radford.

Paul Fillingham & Chris Richards who we are honoured to have as members,

Have or Had Dreamtargets Radford Gallery.

It seems to have moved?

The disappearance of the Riffdesign site must've happened fairly recently; I've had that site bookmarked for many years and it was still there a few weeks ago. Dreamtargets has some of the same pictures, but nowhere near as many.

i'm certainly interested in these pics, because when Chris had his "Chris Richards radford gallery" site going one of his photos entitled running boy was me!

he actually took the picture at the top of canning circus as i was getting off a bus, having "capped off" school, to go into town to buy some badges from way ahead records!

to disguise myself i had stuffed my blazer into my bag, and wore my harrington jacket (still however clearly wearing a school shirt and tie!)

its not on that riffdesign site though.

• 4 years later...

Funny you should day that cause I always thought that pic was me! I used to run past the butcher's between cromwell st and Portland rd cause the 2 butcher's sons were after me. The haircut, school shoes and mertone trousers I got from Jeffs opposite are clearly visible. Shame we haven't got a clearer picture to prove beyond doubt.