• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The technical coverage of the Rio games is brilliant but I just wish the stupid talking heads would stop calling them heroes. They just happen to be able to run, jump, kick, hit, throw or stand still

I thought that the Olympics was marvellous despite the green diving pool and the threats of Zika virus etc. So many moments to be proud of our athletes and yes, I agree, they are not heroes just very

A Shark alarm at Bondi Beach in Sydney� sent everyone rushing from the water �except for three young boys who didn�'t hear the siren. Onlookers were horrified to see a dorsal fin moving fast towards t

Thought the opening ceremony was magnificent and having young athletes light the cauldron a great gesture of old to young. These people are the best the world has to offer and thankfully a far cry from the lager and pork pie brigade we see parading around our country, I for one will be celebrating for the next week or two and enjoying every moment with them, "SOD THE MONEY".

• Upvote 1

:) Been watching the swimming; Fantastic the men's relay, especially the last lap by the French man that clinched it for his team.

If I ever come back again in this world - preposterous I know - I want to be a Champion Swimmer. :)

Uh-Oh!

Spoke too soon!

Sports news on AJ!

However there seems to be a balance of important news from across the world.

And news that does not seem to be covered by the BBC.

Its amazing what is going on in the world that we do not find out about.

Coverage of a train fire in Bengladesh, actually shows the bodies!

AJ is weighted to the Islamic countries perspective of the world, but has always seemed to be more like the Beeb used to be before the lefties/PC crowd ruled the roost.

For the amount of money the 'boys' are paid,their contracts must include 'amateur dramatics'.

Imagine these guys having to play against the likes of Vinny Jones, in his heyday. :Shock:

Not to worry ...another fortnight and all these foreigners will be back in their countries where their governments are plotting to slaughter their neighbours as usual.

Just got back from 2 days in London, watched the rowing at Dorney Lakes, never been to an outside venue & experienced such a great atmosphere, and we got a silver!!

Never been much of a rowing fan, although did do a bit whilst at school, (Becket & Union rowing club), but now I'm hooked!!

London's never looked so clean, organised & for once it was a pleasure to be there, so many happy people enjoying the great atmosphere the Olympics have obiously brought to the City, we should be proud of all the organisers, volunteers, soldiers & not least our athletes, who are a credit to the nation they represent.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: thumbsup

What a fantastic job you guys are doing down south

Loving every minute even if you arn't

Very proud of all the Brits winning medals if nobody noticed you are 3rd in total.

• Upvote 1