Ocean City Chinese - Derby Road

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Reopened! Your having a laugh!

This evening me & Mrs Red trudged up D*rby road to give the above restaurant a go , sign on the door "closed for 3 weeks unforeseen circumstances" !

Manged to get back in good books ended up having the most amazing Turkish meal I have ever had all for £21 @ http://www.hansofrazi.co.uk/ on Alfreton road.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g186356-d2443362-r133611370-Han_Sofrasi-Nottingham_Nottinghamshire_England.html

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Can any one remember the "AMOY" this was also near the bottom of Derby Rd 

Welcome Nottingham89 looking forward to your post's

Oh by the way there is a meet up at the Lime Kiln on 3rd Oct from 12 00noon would be nice if you could make it. 

ps the Lime Kiln is in Bulwell.

1 hour ago, Jill Sparrow said:

Didn't the premises next door used to be Lipman's, the bridal shop? As a bridesmaid in 1979, my dress came from there.  

My knowledge of bridal wear is limited, but there are people here with access to relevant information and they might come up with an answer.

47 minutes ago, mary1947 said:

Welcome Nottingham89 looking forward to your post's......Oh by the way there is a meet up at the Lime Kiln on 3rd Oct from 12 00noon would be nice if you could make it. 

I doubt if he'll take up your offer Mary; he asked the question in August 2012 and hasn't been back since ;)

• Upvote 3