• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did a "church" ride a couple of months ago, ride through the villages taking pics of their churches, here's the results   Beckingham all saints Claypole,Saint Peters  

The weather didn't look too bad this morning so I got the trike out,filled my drinking bottle with water and put a couple of banana's in the bag and set off for Lincoln,Brayford warfe to be exact,five

Met up with a new friend today who has just moved into the next village to us,I saw him last week when I was riding back home along the cycle/footpath between our two villages,it was then he told me h

6 hours ago, plantfit said:

Never understood head shavers Phil

Rog

The reason that many older men shave (or grade 1) their head is because they have thinning hair and don't like 'comb-overs'  which don't fool anyone and can lift up in the wind!   Paul and both my lads have almost shaven heads and I think they all look good.  

• Like 2

Keep my Barnet on grade 1 cut. Not used a comb for years. Takes seconds to dry. Er' indoors cuts it every six weeks. B.

• Like 1

I reckon there has been some skulduggery  - he's giving them the dead eye from the look of it..

• Like 1

Trike all cleaned using Meguiars waterless wash and wax cleaner, ready now for a few miles tomorrow  thumbsup

Clean_trike_(1).jpg

Rog

• Like 1

Tell you what I will do next time I've got me cleaning stuff out BK,          I'll lend it to you

Rog  thumbsup

• Like 1

Nice ride out this morning,wanted to go to Whisby concrete plant to see some old mates who I've worked with in the past,nice weather so took off about 08.30,arrived at Whisby via Hykeham at 09.20, great to have a catchup with some great people,nice coffee too, left there about 10.30 and arrived home after calling in at Bassingham surgery for my monthly prescription at about 11.20,

Whisby_trike_ride_18.04_(1).jpg

Whisby_trike_ride_18.04_(3).jpg

Whisby_trike_ride_18.04_(5).jpg

Whisby_trike_ride_18.04_(8).jpg

Rog

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Vintage trike question: Is this model of trike adapted for two people to pedal as per tandem or is it just one person pedalling?

1080_114452d8-f3f4-4324-98c3-02d18078601

Two person pedalling,I'll have a look through my picture to see if I got a picture

Rog

Couple more for you Compo, I took these out of one of my books so quality not brilliant

P1070501.jpg

P1070502.jpg

A tandem type and a side by side tricycle both riders pedalling on both cycles

Rog

• Like 1