Just had my black Range Rover stolen in Cinderhill

Hi Guys,

Bit of a sad first post and I don't know if it will help, but some of you driving round, in the breakers or wherever may just see this as I only noticed it missing tonight.

rrcropped.jpg

I live directly opposite no.69 Dulverton Vale at the end of Munford Circus, joining on to Dulverton Vale in Cinderhill Nottingham (just off Bells Lane, I think classed as Broxtowe these days). I had our family’s Range Rover pictured above parked opposite, on the concrete drive of no.69 under an arrangement with the landlady.

Sadly the Range Rover was stolen, I noticed it missing this Fri evening and suspect it was taken some time today, though it could have been taken yesterday later on.  The vehicle was locked, had an expensive steering lock and a flat battery and I still have the keys.  No broken glass makes me suspect it was removed on a transporter or scrap lorry or trailer, however someone could have broken in and hotwired it.

If anyone has seen anyone in, by, driving or loading the car or has any information I would really appreciate it.  Too many of us on this estate know what it is like to have their possessions go missing, sadly this is the second vehicle stolen from me.

It is also possible someone may have thought the vehicle was unused and it was removed by mistake and the whole matter can be resolved.

Any information gratefully received, I can be contacted on************** or *************or email******************* (replace AT with @)

Greg.